Is this the moment where I look you in the eye?
就是哪一刻我深情的直視你雙眼嗎?
Forgive my broken promise that you’ll never see me cry
請原諒我食言 因為我說過你這輩子不會看見我掉淚
And everything, it will surely change even if I tell you I won’t go away today
而所有的事情都會改變 即使我告訴你我今天不會離開
Will you think that you’re all alone
你是不是以為你是獨自在那兒
When no one’s there to hold your hand?
當沒有人在你身旁握住你的手時?
And all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary rest your head
而所有你想到的東西都好遙遠 所有的事物只在你腦中短暫停留而已
I’m permanent
而我是永恆的
I know he’s living in hell every single day
我知道他像是置身於地獄般度過眼前的每一天
And so I ask oh god is there some way for me to take his place
所以我問 oh上帝 有沒有辦法讓我代替他度過這一切
And when they say just touch and go I wish I could make it go away
當他們說就感受一切 然後順其自然 我希望我能讓這一切都消失
But still you say
但你仍然說
Will you think that you’re all alone when no one’s there to hold your hand?
當沒有人握住你的手時 你會覺得孤單嗎?
When all you know seems so far away and everything is temporary, rest your head
而所有你想到的東西都好遙遠 所有的事物只在你腦中短暫停留而已
I’m permanent
而我是永恆的
I’m permanent
而我是永恆的
Is the moment where I look you in the eye?
就是哪一刻我深情的直視你雙眼嗎?
Forgive my promise that you’ll never see me cry
請原諒我食言 因為我說過你這輩子不會看見我掉淚